We know how important your health is to you, and it’s equally important to us. That’s why we want you to know that, at Al Noor Hospitals, “Your Health is In Safe Hands”. Our growth over 30 years from a small polyclinic to what has now become Abu Dhabi’s largest private healthcare company is testament to the trust you placed in us when choosing us to be your healthcare partner..
Service excellence and innovation are part of Al Noor’s DNA as we continue to unlock new milestones in healthcare and adopt the latest technological advances. Over the years, we succeeded in introducing a number of “firsts”; the first to offer laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery, the first to provide in-vitro fertilization (IVF) services, the first to perform open heart surgery, the first to introduce a renal dialysis unit, and the first to provide plastic surgery and sports medicine services in any private hospital in Abu Dhabi.
Today, Al Noor offers a full continuum of healthcare services across three hospitals and 17 outpatient medical centers. For our patients’ optimal convenience, we expanded our primary care network into new locations to ensure that our quality care is now closer to you. Our team of medical experts comprising more than 600 physicians and 900 nurses will provide you and your loved ones with the personalized and compassionate care that you deserve. Confirming our dedication to quality and patient safety, Al Noor’s three world-class hospitals are all accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) and certified by ISO. JCI is a recognized leader in international healthcare accreditation that focuses on improving patient safety and quality of healthcare around the world. At Al Noor Hospitals Group, safety and quality always come first.
Vision Mission Values
To provide the highest international standards of patient care with unrelenting attention to medical excellence and patient safety. To offer unparalleled passion and commitment in assuring the best possible health for those we serve.
- Building a compelling healthcare reputation that positions the Al Noor family of professionals at the heart of patient choice.
- Striving to be sensitive to emerging trends and the changing needs of our patient groups, ensuring that we are patient-centered.
- Providing a pleasant environment where safe and effective delivery of services takes place.
- Providing evidence-based clinical practice delivered in a consistent and integrated way.
- Being the employer of choice for healthcare while ensuring all staff at Al Noor are committed to providing services in alignment with our values.
- Pioneering new standards by continually evaluating the needs of the communities and patients we serve and adding new services and technologies to have the most effective impact on quality of care and outcomes for our patients.
- Incorporating information technologies and service monitoring that support healthcare decision-making and maximizing quality of patient care.
We are honest in all we say and do. We are consistent with our vision, values and mission, we adhere to our codes of ethics, and we are transparent with each other, with our patients, and with the public about our actions and practices.
We are passionate about inspiring and creating improvement in all we do. Our ideas are valuable assets that are carefully managed and help us achieve excellence in patient care. We aspire to make important contributions to the future of healthcare world-wide.
We believe in teamwork and honor and support each other’s roles, requests, contributions, and success. We are loyal to one another and take collective responsibility for our decisions. We look for opportunities to help each other, and to ask for help, to achieve our common vision and goals.
We are personally responsible for all we do and say, as well as what we choose not to do and not to say. We are accountable for what we see and hear in the workplace and we take the proper action if it harms patients or violates our professional ethics or standards of care. We are accountable to fulἀll the mandate of our roles and to meet the expectation of our patients to receive compassionate and high quality healthcare.
We are committed to achieving our goals. We understand that plans are not outcomes and that promises are not achievements. We set demanding and quantiἀable targets and use data to measure and describe our results. We ἀnd every opportunity to produce evidence-based, optimal quality outcomes for our patients and to strengthen and grow our business.
We are dedicated to provide the highest quality of care for our patients. We benchmark against international high performance organizations and are committed to do our best to achieve peak results. We are driven by the knowledge that our performance affects the quality and quantity of life. We believe that the only acceptable standard of our performance is excellence.
Awards and Achievements
- Al Noor Hospital received the 1st Middle East Arab Health Award in 2003 for Best Public – Private Partnership in Healthcare which was awarded in January 30, 2004.
- Received the International Award for Best Performance 2002 from the Council of International Awards in the U.K.
- Won the Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award (SKEA) during the 6th, 8th & 9th cycle in the year 2005, 2007 & 2009. This award is given in recognition of the hospital’s efforts to uphold principles of the service excellence and to its organization (the hospital was the first Healthcare Provider to win the SKEA Award).
- Al Noor Hospital won the Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award (SKEA) Gold Category – Healthcare Sector Award last 23rd November 2009.
- The first Healthcare Provider in the U.A.E. to be granted membership to the prestigious European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) in 2004.
- Graded an A+ Category (Highest ranking) by DAMAN National Insurance Company for 2 successive years: 2007 & 2008.
- The first hospital to host and organize 5 International Conferences in U.A.E.
Awards and Achievements
- One of the first Private Hospital in Abu Dhabi to acquire the International Standardization Organization (ISO) 9001: 2000 certificate in 2003 and re-certified in 2006 and 2009.
- First private hospital in Abu Dhabi City accredited by Joint Commission International in June 2008
Job Vacancies available at Al Noor Hospitals Group
|Job Title||Job Category||Job Location||Ending Date|
|Bio Medical Engineer job at Al Noor Hospitals Group in Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Medical Medical/Lab Technician
|Technician EEG job at Al Noor Hospitals Group in Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Clinic Manager – Arabic National – Male job at Al Noor Hospitals Group in Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Specialist Anesthesia job at Al Noor Hospitals Group in Abu Dhabi, UAE